Android Training in Hyderabad
Want to take up Android Training in Hyderabad? Looking for the best Android Training Institute? If yes, you landed up in the right place.
Digiquest Academy is one of the best Android Training Institutes in Hyderabad. We at Digiquest and F Semicolon believe that anybody can learn to code given the right tools and strategies. Hence we have partnered with some of the most prominent developer communities in India in order to design a “Certified Android Training” that is aimed at absolute beginners as well as people with prior programming experience.
We have partnered with some of the most prominent developer communities in India in order to ensure that our Android Program meets the rigorous industry standards followed across world-class companies.
Our Android training is accessible to people from all walks of life i.e., A person with no prior programming experience can learn our course as easily as a developer who is looking to hone his Android Development skills.
Importance of Android Development Training
Android is an open source Operating System Developed by Google initially for smartphones in 2008. It is the most prominent and widespread operating system in the world with more than 2.3 Billion Smartphones running Android as of 2018. In India alone, about 92% of smartphones run on Android.
Today Android is embedded with every form of smart devices and legacy devices imaginable. Some of them include smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, Android Auto(Cars), Voice Assistants, TVs, Music Players and plenty of other tech gadgets.
Hence developers need to create applications that can tap into such a huge user base. In order to do that they need to get proficient at all aspects of Android app development starting from building basic applications to eventually building enterprise level applications. That is where we come in.
Android Training Syllabus
What is Java?
- Hello world.
- Data Types and Variables.
- Neural Networks.
- Classes and Objects.
- Types of Views( TextView, ImageView…).
- Look At few applications.
- Mini Project -2 (Coffee Order App).
- Nested View Groups.
- Android Resources.
- Button Events.
- Types of Intents.
- Finalize the Coffee Order App
- Mini Project -3 (Court Counter App)
What is an Event?
- View Properties (width, height,….).
- View Groups.
- Linear Layout.
- Relative Layout.
- Positions of views inside View Groups.
- Mini- Project 3( Photo Frame App).
- Course Map
- Translation app (Mini Project -4)
- Overview of our Final App
- Importing an Existing Project
- Gradle Properties
- Reading Main Acitivity.java
- Create New Activities
- Implicit and Explicit Intent
- Modifying the Activity Name
- Event Listeners in Android
- Create Event Listener
- Onclick Listener
- Adding Arrays to an Activity
- Working with an Array List
- App Memory Management
- View Recycling
- Intro to List Views
- List View and Array Adapter
- Creating Custom Classes
- Creating Custom Array Adapter
- School Grade App (Mini Project -5)
- Working with App Designers
- How to scope out work for a new feature
- Creating prototypes
- Adding Image Assets to an App
- Multiple Constructors for a Single Class
- Audio Files
- Adding Audio Files Assets
- Music Player App (Mini Project -6)
- Media Player Class
- Handling Touch Events
- Adapter View
- Async CallBacks in Android
- Cleaning up Media Resources
- Understanding the Activity Lifecycle
- Understanding the Activity Callbacks
- Media Player and Activity Lifecycle
- Audio Focus
- Audio Manager Service
- Touch Feedback for Clickable Views
- Pressed States on Category Views
- Navigation Pattern in Android
- Up Button (Mini Project -7)
- Android Development Patterns
- Intro to Fragments
- Fragments Lifecycle
- Building Apps using Fragments.
- Build an EarthQuake Notification App (Mini Project -8)
- JSON Parsing
- Overview of JSON
- JSON Component
- Traverse Nodes in JSON Object Tree
- Parsing JSON in Android
- Fetching Data Through JSON
- Parsing JSON Response
- Splitting Response Data into Multiple Views
- Visual Polish of our app
- Intro to Networking
- App permissions in Android
- Request Internet Permission
- HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- How to read existing Code
- Request URL
- Url Object
- Android System Architecture
- HTTP Request Method Types
- HTTP Response Codes
- Reading from an Input Stream
- Try and Catch Block
- Feel That App (Mini Project -9)
- Threads and Parallelism
- Main vs Background Threads
- Async Task
- Generic Params
- Inner Classes
- Handle Empty or Null Classes
- Intro to Loaders
- Verify Loader Behaviour
- Empty State of the list
- Loading Indicator
- No Internet Connectivity
- Check Internet Connectivity
- Book Listing App (Mini Project – 10)
- Using Google Books API
- News App (Major Project -1)
- Database Basics
- Data Persistence
- Computer Memory
- Data Storage Options
- Spreadsheets and Tables
- Databases in Real Life
- SQLite Databases in Android
- Install SQLite
- CRUD Overview
- CRUD Actions
- Table Constraints
- Using Database in an Android App
- Contract Class
- Create Database with SQLiteOpenHelper
- Database Connection
- Pull Database file from Device
- SQLite Database Object and Inserting Data
- Pet Foundation App (Mini Project -11)
- SQL Injection Example
- Cursor Object
- Intro to Content Providers
- ContentProvider Operations
- Add URIs to the Contract
- URI Matcher
- Loading Data using CursorLoader
- CursorLoader Automatically Loading
- Preventing App Crashes
- Inventory App (Major Project -2).
- Building a Telegram or WhatsApp Client.
- Building a Twitter Client.
Our Android Training Modules Include:
- Version Management System (Git)
- Android User Interface
- User Input
- Multi-Screen Apps
- Data Storage
- Enterprise App Development Standards and Strategies
- Clean Code Practices.
Our Android Training is Meant for:
- Students looking to establish a career in the field of Android Application Development.
- Graduates looking for new opportunities in the Mobile Application Development.
- People with no prior programming experience.
- Freelancers looking for new avenues of income.
- Software Developers
- People looking for remote jobs.
Career Opportunities in Android Development
The opportunities that you can explore with our Android Training Course are endless as an expert Application Developer in domains like :
- Product Design Companies
- Mobile Application Development and Support Companies.
- Mobile Startups.
- Gaming Studios.
- Prototype Agencies.
- Enterprise Products development Companies.
- Android App Development Freelancing
- Android Projects Remote Working.
- Android Projects Consultant.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes