Nuke (A Foundry software) is a supremely fast and powerful node-based compositing application used to create high-quality film, animation, commercial or broadcast vfx content. Nuke is used for film and television post-production. It has been used on Bollywood, Tollywood & Hollywood movies, including Baahubali, RA One, Krrish, Life of Pi, Avatar, etc.
Compared to other node based compositing softwares, Nuke interface is very smooth and loads on an average computer in seconds. It is widely used in the visual entertainment industry.
- Compositing and much more
- 2D & 3D Compositing and Visual Effects
- Collaboration, speed and efficiency
- Powerful Performance and works very well in the production pipeline
5 ADVANTAGES TO USING NUKE FOR MOTION GRAPHICS :
- True 3D workspace
- Node-based work flow
- 32-bit, Built of EXR file format
- Nuke can copy with 1023 channels internally
- Ability to import files and make it extremely versatile.
AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER FOR NUKE
Digiquest Academy is an Authorized Training Center for NUKE software. Our aim is in imparting proficiency in Visual Effects for Film & Broadcast. People looking to upgrade their skills in Visual Effects for Film & Broadcast will add value to their skill set with a certification in Nuke.
- Duration : 2 Months
- Course Fee: Rs 45,000 + GST
- Certification Fee : Rs 9,500 + GST
- Roto Artist
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Motion Tracking Artist
- VFX Director
- VFX Supervisor
- Match Moving Artist
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes