UNITY 3D AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER IN Hyderabad
- Unity 3D is a high performance and flexible end-to-end game development platform used to create rich, interactive VR, AR, 3D & 2D experiences.
- Unity’s powerful engine and editor serve as the foundation to develop creative & beautiful games and apps. Unity also offers solutions and services for creating games and connecting with audiences including Unity Asset Store, Cloud Build, Ads, and Every play.
- Unity serves over 1 million monthly active developers including publishers, independent studios, filmmakers, students and hobbyists globally.
WHY WILL I LEARN ?
- Take & pass the Unity Certified Developer Exam.
- Gain a strong overall understanding of Unity.
- Understand industry best practices.
- Design game user interfaces.
- How to program Unity in C#
- Apply materials and lighting to scenes
- Create complete animation systems
- Program AI agents
UNITY CERTIFIED DEVELOPER COURSE-WARE ?
COURSE MODULES :
CHAPTER 1 : WELCOME TO UNITY!
Get an overview of the video game development industry and learn how to use the Unity Certified Developer Course-ware.
CHAPTER 2 : EXPLORING THE UNITY USER INTERFACE
Become familiar with the Unity engine and the critical parts of the Unity editor.
CHAPTER 3 : USING GAME OBJECTS AND ASSETS
Learn how to create Game Objects, define scene structure, import Assets, and work with Sprites.
CHAPTER 4 : MANAGING PROJECTS AND ASSETS
Understand Unity’s project management features and organize your game project.
CHAPTER 5 : PREPARING ASSETS FOR IMPLEMENTATION
Create materials and discover best practices for 3D content creation.
CHAPTER 6 : ASSEMBLING THE GAME LEVEL
Understand Rigidbodies, colliders, how they work, and how to integrate them.
CHAPTER 7 : LIGHTING IN GAMES
Analyze lighting tools and processes and develop the look and mood of your scene.
CHAPTER 8 : BAKING LIGHTING IN GAMING PRODUCTION
Enhance the visual quality of your lighting while optimizing the look of your scene before game play.
CHAPTER 9 : ANIMATING GAME OBJECTS IN THE UNITY EDITOR
Explore character animation tools and learn the process of creating animations for use in game levels or state machines.
CHAPTER 10 : BRINGING ANIMATIONS INTO THE GAME
Familiarize yourself with animation import options and learn how to manage animation data in your game project.
CHAPTER 11 : SCRIPTING IN GAME DEVELOPMENT
Dive into programming as you learn terms, examine code, identify script types, and start writing code of your own.
CHAPTER 12 : OBJECT ORIENTED GAME PROGRAMMING
CHAPTER 13 : IMPLEMENTING NAVIGATION AND PATH FINDING
Learn the basics of navigation, including path finding and obstacle avoidance, and practice baking a Navigation Mesh in your game project.
CHAPTER 15 : BUILDING THE ENEMIES
Create enemies, design their behavior, and learn how to manage them in the game.
CHAPTER 16 : CREATING PARTICLE SYSTEMS
Build four unique player attacks and learn how to manage multiple particle systems in the game.
CHAPTER 17 : ADDING AUDIO TO GAME LEVELS
Bring audio into your game, mix audio components, and implement audio effects.
CHAPTER 18 : BUILDING THE CAMERA AND PLAYER SECTION SYSTEM
Configure your game cameras and refine your player selection behaviors.
CHAPTER 19 : DESIGNING USER INTERFACES FOR GAMES
Get to know the different UI components and design a user interface for your game.
CHAPTER 20 : UNITY FOR 2D
CHAPTER 21 : BUILDING AND DEPLOYING THE GAME
Understand the game build process, explore Unity Cloud Build options, and configure your build settings.
CHAPTER 22 : PREPARING FOR MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
Learn about mobile platforms, your deployment options, and how to optimize game settings for mobile publishing.
CHAPTER 23 : VR IN UNITY
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes