TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Student should confirm his admission and acknowledge his/her willingness to join the college within 7 days from the date of confirmation of admission by paying admission fee.
2. Extension of time will not be granted for confirmation of admission under any circumstances, if student fails to confirm his willingness within 7 days from the date of confirmation, The college management reserves the right to offer the same seat to other eligible and willing students.
3. Fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. Students leaving the college in middle of the academic year shall have no right to claim a refund of any portion of the fee remitted.
5. A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If the student wish to migrate or discontinue, He / She will be liable to pay the complete course fee as applicable according to the JNAFAU University / UGC / TSCHE guidelines.
6. The University / State Council / Government or The College administration reserves the right to effect any changes in the admission policy, fees structure, rules and regulations deemed necessary in the interest of students.
7. Applicants who attempt to bring pressure of recommendations in allotment of seats will be summarily disqualified.
8. The course fees should be paid within 15 days from starting of each semester / 5 th of every English calendar month, failure in which will attract fine towards late payment.
9. Students must follow the college code of conduct, and should abide by the rules prescribed in student handbook, failing which the college management reserves the right to rusticate the student or may terminate student’s admission on disciplinary grounds.
10. The college management may randomly conduct drug doping test anytime, if any student found addicted to drugs / narcotics, he / she would be rusticated from the college.
11. Ragging is a Crime, and Digiquest is a ragging free campus, Hence any student found in such activities like Ragging or Racial, Social Discrimination will be liable for legal action as per the law.
I acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions.